It’s been a long, full and emotionally taxing day. What does that mean for YOU??
The simplicity of bullet points.
- Gregory had a fabulous day at school today, although quite ravenous. Illness, be gone!
- AnnMarie is frantically getting ready to sell her wares at a Vendor/Craft Fair at her school on Saturday. Need some new jewelry? Drop by Jefferson Elementary between 9am & 4pm.
- We decided today that she will have a St Baldrick’s donation bucket at her table!
- Curtis is navigating relationships with the opposite gender and has willingly and thankfully listened to what I might have to say to help him out. Ye gads, he’s a keeper!
- Washington State has passed a measure for Marriage Equality! *squee*
- I register for school in the morning. Seeking my BSN so I can work bedside with kiddos and their families. (see how I snuck that one in there)
- We had our first snowfall for the season today and Gregory was beside himself with glee. That kid is LIVING life.
- Once again, essentials oils make it all better. Love me some Two-Sisters Apothecary
- I’ve happily fallen down the rabbit hole that is Heritage Makers. ’bout damn time I started doing something with all my digital images! Flickr really could care less about the people I love.
- The fact that I need a wardrobe over-haul became a bone of contention today. Someday.
- People are good. People are loving. People remember you.
“A bell’s not a bell ’til you ring it, A song’s not a song ’til you sing it, Love in your heart wasn’t put there to stay, Love isn’t love ’til you give it away!” ~Oscar Hammerstein II
I’m off to find Dreamland. Catch ya on the flip side.
In honor, in memory, in defense.