I say YES to LIFE.

I give myself TOTAL PERMISSION TO FOLLOW MY HEART
to listen to my desires
to love myself completely
to make myself happy & joyful
to be deeply fulfilled
and live in purposeful ecstasy.

My body is an Open & Receptive temple for Divinity, Joy, Bliss, Fulfillment & Soulful Purpose to embody within.

I give myself COMPLETE PERMISSION to turn myself on
to bathe in love
& to embody the grace & wisdom of feminine divinity.

I am an activated Goddess overflowing with an abundance of Love, Joy, Bliss, Self-Love, Wisdom, Life Force Energy & Soulful Healing Creativity.

I say YES to Fulfillment
I say YES to Heart Wisdom
I say YES to Authentic Desire
I say YES to Joy
I say YES to Creativity
I say YES to Sensuality
I say YES to My Soul’s Purpose
I say YES to Sexuality
I say YES to Abundance
I say YES to Freedom & Liberation
I say YES to LIFE.

Advertisements

About Mindi Finch

Living with Magnificence. Kicking Childhood Cancer's Ass.
This entry was posted in Childhood Cancer. Bookmark the permalink.

33 Responses to I say YES to LIFE.

1. Anonymous says:

ambien sleep medication ambien online no prescription mastercard – best dosage ambien

2. Anonymous says:

zolpidem ambien zolpidem generic no prescription – zolpidem tartrate manufacturers

3. Anonymous says:

diazepam buy can you buy diazepam online no prescription – buy 1000 diazepam

4. Anonymous says:

generic ativan online ativan side effects frequency – lorazepam 1 mg indication

5. Anonymous says:

zolpidem 10 mg where to purchase ambien online – zolpidem dosage 20 mg

• Malwandle says:

Lorazepam (Ativan) is readily aebrobsd from the gastrointestinal tract after oral doses, with a bioavailability of about 90%; peak plasma concentrations occur about 2 hours after an oral dose.The elimination half-life has been reported to range from about 10 to 20 hours.It depends on how much you have taken and how often you were taking it, but for a one time dose I would figure 5-7days.

6. Anonymous says:

xanax depression where can i order xanax in u.s. – clindamycin drug interactions xanax

7. Anonymous says:

diazepam online diazepam 5 mg snort – diazepam 5mg und alkohol

8. Anonymous says:

ambien zolpidem ambien side effects impotence – ambien side effects irritability

9. Anonymous says:

xanax antidepressant xanax withdrawal how to – difference between xanax generic xanax

10. Anonymous says:

ativan lorazepam order lorazepam online – ativan withdrawal treatment

11. Anonymous says:

cheap xanax get high xanax – xanax for recreational use

12. Anonymous says:

diazepam 5mg buy valium online uk – xanax vs valium flights

13. Anonymous says:

buy ativan buy lorazepam 1mg – ativan birth defects

14. Anonymous says:

sniffing diazepam diazepam 5mg before mri – treatment of diazepam withdrawal

15. Anonymous says:

buy ativan ativan dosage 0.5 – ativan ambien alcohol

16. Anonymous says:

cheap xanax what does xanax high feel like – xanax vodka overdose

17. Anonymous says:

diazepam online diazepam 5 mg dogs – valium side effects long term use

18. Anonymous says:

buy ativan ativan addiction – comprar lorazepam online

19. Anonymous says:

cheap lorazepam ativan withdrawal neck pain – ativan withdrawal side effects how long

20. Anonymous says:

xanax 0.5mg can xanax and alcohol kill you – cheap xanax 2mg

21. Anonymous says:

buy xanax online no prescription what do generic xanax pills look like – xanax give you high

22. Anonymous says:

buy diazepam much diazepam buy – diazepam dosage meniere's

23. Anonymous says:

ativan mg can ativan and xanax be mixed – price for lorazepam 1mg

24. Anonymous says:

buy xanax online pill finder generic xanax – what is xanax for yahoo

25. Anonymous says:

ativan price dangers of ativan and alcohol – lorazepam 1 mg daily

• Ankit says:

When I had my first bout with these symptoms, I took Nortriptyline that hepled with the head pressure and Ambian for sleep. After being on them for a year and when my symptoms subsided, I weaned off both of them. When my relapse begain 3 months ago .I went back on the Nortriptyline for 3 weeks but then developed a reaction and had to go off. I also went back on Ambian but can only take 2.5 mg at a time or otherwise my brain starts spasming. I just started the Remeron 2 weeks ago .not sure how it is working yet. I have tried Paxil, Prozac, Nuerontin in the past and those made my symptoms worse. I started Klonopin about 3 weeks ago but am scared to death of the paradoxical effects and the building a resistance .so I am only taking 1/4 of a .5 mg tablet when I am most anxious. I know I am completely scared of it. I have been fighting and fighting the meds for so long .granted partly because I don’t like taking them .but partly because I think my nervous system is so screwed up it just reacts badly to most of them. BUT .I am really desparate at this point. I have fought this for a year the first time around .have now fought it again for the past 3 months and am finally at the point where I have to give in and try the meds again. Let me know how much Klonopin you have been able to take and if you have started the weaning off process yet. Do you think the Zoloft helps you with the anxiety as much as the Klonopin?