Monthly Archives: March 2011

These Women. I call them sisters.

These women. I call them sisters. These women. These women I love. Fiercely. I have never laid hands on any of these women. Well, about 95% of them. They are my sisters. I only need utter type a few words … Continue reading

Posted in Childhood Cancer | Leave a comment

These women. I call them sisters.

These women. These women I love. Fiercely. I have never laid hands on any of these women. Well, about 95% of them. They are my sisters. I only need utter type a few words and they understand EXACTLY what I’m … Continue reading

Posted in Childhood Cancer | 2 Comments

People Against Childhood Cancer (PAC2) Update

People Against Childhood Cancer Update (PAC2) PAC2 (People Against Childhood Cancer) is my “go-to” source for information and community. Here’s the latest update. There is some GREAT information in here.  Take the time to read through this and check out … Continue reading

Posted in Childhood Cancer | Leave a comment

People Against Childhood Cancer Update (PAC2)

PAC2 (People Against Childhood Cancer) is my “go-to” source for information and community. Here’s the latest update. There is some GREAT information in here.  Take the time to read through this and check out the links. ~Mindi Momcologist    People … Continue reading

Posted in Childhood Cancer | Leave a comment

www.mindithemagnificent.com

If it’s true that we only use 10% of our brains, I’d like to know how to gain access to the other 90%. Gregory has continued to battle with this head cold he has. Coughing, sniffing, really bad sore throat. … Continue reading

Posted in Childhood Cancer | Leave a comment

www.mindithemagnificent.com

If it’s true that we only use 10% of our brains, I’d like to know how to gain access to the other 90%. Gregory has continued to battle with this head cold he has. Coughing, sniffing, really bad sore throat. … Continue reading

Posted in 46 mommas, ltym | 1 Comment